Saturday 13 June 2009

The sun has got his hat on...and so has everyone else!

I had to start with the cutest!

They came a close second!
Ooh la la...very french ...no onions tho!


This is my favourite...beautifully crafted. He looked the part too!

With a funnel to let off steam:-)


Well, what can one say...where's the corks perhaps!!




Very sporty. I bet she has a barge on the Canal du Midi.

A bit battered but doing its job. The hat I mean!

What style!

How did she get in!!

She's nicked that one off a Womble!

...and him!


Anna in a bandana.

Very elegant but perhaps a tad warm!

Another cutey pie.



Potty about their hats.

Yes, we know you don't like wearing hats!
Hmmm!

Mum could take some advice from her daughter here I think!

It's the lady who makes the ceramic fairies which you will see further down the page.

Very nice...which is more than I can say for the last one!

There's always one and he is it! Would make a good hanging basket liner...still it's doing the job even if he doesn't look très chic!

No comments: