Monday 25 May 2009

My birthday in London



A visit to the V & A to see Stephen Jones 'Anthology of Hats' Exhibition.


I just love the 1920's cloche hats. This one is a beautiful dusty rose pink.


Wearing the birthday present from my friend Jackie..lovely gold necklace and matching earings and also the beautiful grey/gold silk scarf from my son Greg & fiancee Claire which they brought back from Singapore. Love it:-)


Must go and see this show...I loved the film.


Me with eldest son Ross and fiancee Dominique and Mike outside J Sheekey's restaurant.


Ross & Dominique's friends Jo & Dan outside J Sheekey's restaurant.


This was my birthday present from Ross & Dominique....a night at the theatre to see 'Madame de Sade' with Judi Dench & Rosamund Pike. Followed by a wonderful meal at J Sheekey's. Thank you both so much....a fabulous birthday. And the weather was great too:-)

No comments: